Career Associates offers a full array of professional testing services to help you match job candidates to open positions more accurately and efficiently. Provided below is a brief listing of our available pre-employment tests.
- This computerized accounting test measures a candidate’s knowledge of accounts receivables, payables, general bookkeeping, financial statements, payroll, inventory and depreciation, taxes, cost accounting and other related areas.
- This assessment helps companies identify top-notch office personnel. There are 13 different tests available depending on your company’s needs. We offer a basic test bundle and an expanded test bundle.
Mental Reasoning Skills
- This test measures an individual’s ability to learn new skills quickly, adjust to new situations, understand complex or subtle relationships and be flexible in thinking. It includes questions of both a quantitative and qualitative nature.
Microsoft Computer Skills
- Measures a candidate’s general knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. The test summary enables you to determine how well your candidate really knows the software in question. We offer separate product testing or the complete Microsoft package.
- We can also administer industry-specific skills testing based upon a client’s unique needs. Examples include sales professional assessments, healthcare employee assessments, basic banking skills, and mechanical/spatial skills.
For a nominal fee, you will receive an objective summary of the test scores of each candidate as well as an interpretation of what scores mean.
Contact Gene Whorl to find out how your company can benefit from these recruiting services.