|Type of Company||Engineering Firm|
My client is a Evansville based Engineering Firm and they are in need of a Electrical Engineer to join their staff. They are seeking someone with qualifications in a multitude of industries. Projects they provide services for, but not limited to, these areas:
• Industrial Facilities
• Power Generation Facilities
• Manufacturing Facilities
Specific job related services include:
• Design experience in an industrial environment
• Familiarity and knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
• Electrical power distribution in both new construction and in areas of renovation
• Experience from substation transformers, through low voltage switch gear, to power distribution panels and end use equipment
• Setting up and calculating electrical loads, with spread sheets or similar software
• Design, sizing and specification of instrumentation and facility control systems
• Design of electrical distribution panels and breakers
• Sizing and routing of electrical conductors
• Experience in leading electrical design and drafting support, including issue of drawings, parts lists/BOM’s, conduit and cable plans, loop sheets, instrument lists, cable/conduit schedules and other associated documentation
Applicants should have a minimum of:
• BS Electrical Engineering
• 3 and 5 years of industrial electrical engineering design
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).Access database an
VBA programming knowledge is a plus.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD is desired
• Working knowledge of Power Systems Software (SKM) is desired but not required at the time of hire.
• EIT or PE License is preferred.
|Request More Information »|